Diploma Replacement

In order to process your request for a replacement diploma, you must be send a written request and do the following:  

  • Explain the reason for requesting a copy of your diploma
  • Include a $25.00 check or money order
  • Have the letter notarized
  • Include the name, year, and school (GS, SAS, SN, SNR) of the College which you attended
  • Provide the last 4 digits of Social Security Number
  • Include your name as it appeared on your diploma
  • If your degree was acquired prior to 1979, please include any information that would assist us in locating the archived record, for example your previous address or parents' names.