Individualized Track students progress in the program with flexibility by attending on a full-time or part-time basis, beginning fall or spring semester. The timetable of completion varies from student to student depending on the number of credits transferred. The minimum time period to complete the coursework is five semesters, spring and fall only.
There are two courses (microbiology and statistics) which may be taken at the same time as nursing clinical courses. All
other science, English, and math courses must be completed before
the student can begin nursing clinical courses.
- Baccalaureate degree in non-nursing major from a regionally accredited university
- Essay explaining your interest in the nursing profession, 300-500 words
- Official transcripts from every college course work the student has taken. These will be evaluated for transferability into the School. The School requires a minimum grade of C+ to transfer credits
- TEAS V Exam Scores: Minimum score of “Proficient” required. Submit scores to Lindsay Hachey, Director of Admissions at email@example.com. Register at www.Atitesting.com
- Applicants with an international college degree must have their credits evaluated by World Education Services for credit hour equivalency