Welcome to The College of New Rochelle’s admission section. The buttons on the right are here to assist you with our College's application process.
Be A VIP
– This is your personal portal to CNR. It will provide you the information you want about majors, activities, internships, etc. You won’t need to “surf” the entire website to have your questions answered.
Already a VIP?
Click here to login.
“Ask an Angel”
– You may have questions about studying at a New York nursing school, our admissions process, student life, or tuition. Whatever your question, you can ask it right now – and we will respond. CNR students have been the Blue Angels for over 100 years. Asking an Angel will have your question answered immediately.
– Take a few minutes to read the weekly diary of current students. Visit their sites weekly and you will see what being a nursing student at CNR is really like. These blogs are done independently by our students.
– Sign up for an online chat. These chats are done nationwide with our prospective students who want to talk with faculty, admission counselors, current students, and other students considering our School of Nursing.
– If you want to receive information in the mail about our New York nursing school, great, fill in the information and it will be on its way.