Priority deadline for completed transfer applications for the Fall 2013 semester is May 1, 2013. All documents need to be received in the office of admissions before the priority deadline date. Applications and documents received after the deadline will be evaluated on a space-available basis.
A completed application for a transfer student (a student with prior college credit) includes the following:
- An application
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended - WES evaluation required for international transcripts.
- Official transcript from the college you are currently attending (if applicable)
- Official high school transcript if your schooling was in the United States or official GED; if your high school diploma was completed outside of the United States, you will need to complete a WES (World Education Services) evaluation
- Essay 300-500 words describing your interest in Nursing study and career
- TEAS Version V (Version Five) Scores
- SAT or ACT scores (if you have earned fewer than 24 college credits)
- To receive credit for AP courses taken in high school, we require notification directly from the College Board