Fall semester is now closed for School of Nursing transfer students. Please contact Admissions to switch your choice of semester.
A completed application for a transfer student (a student with prior college credit) includes the following:
- An application
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended - WES evaluation required for international transcripts.
- Official transcript from the college you are currently attending (if applicable)
- Official high school transcript if your schooling was in the United States or official GED; if your high school diploma was completed outside of the United States, you will need to complete a WES (World Education Services) evaluation
- Essay 300-500 words describing your interest in Nursing study and career
- TEAS Version V (Version Five) Scores
- SAT or ACT scores (if you have earned fewer than 24 college credits)
- To receive credit for AP courses taken in high school, we require notification directly from the College Board