Why A Women's College?
Attending CNR will have you…
- Women who attend women’s colleges participate more fully in and out of class and build higher levels of self-esteem.
- Graduates of women’s colleges report greater satisfaction with their college experience in almost all measures — academically, developmentally, and personally — than their co-ed counterparts.
- Women’s college graduates are more apt to earn advanced degrees and/or continue their education beyond college.
- Women’s college graduates score higher on standardized achievement tests.
- Graduates of women’s colleges typically earn higher salaries than their co-ed counterparts.
- Women’s college graduates are more prepared for leadership positions in their chosen careers.
- Almost half of women’s college graduates in the workforce hold traditionally male-dominated jobs at the higher end of the pay scale, such as lawyer, physician, or manager.
Information provided by The Women’s College Coalition