As a central administrative office for The College of New Rochelle, the Office of the Registrar is responsible for offering a wide variety of services. The most important services related to the student body include the following:
- Maintain the academic records of all students, active as well as inactive, and provide transcripts and reports of such records
- Conduct the entire registration process
- Provide certification of enrollment (for documentation related to insurance coverage, loan deferment, scholarships, and others)
- Issue diplomas for recent, as well as, former graduates
- Process various statistical reports each semester
- Distribute grade reports; and
- Maintain the academic calendar for registration/schedule changes.
Additionally, the registrar maintains individual records and oversees all course offerings in which students are enrolled. The Registrar's Offices, as listed below, can offer assistance and answer questions.
Office of the Registrar
Administration Center, Ground Floor
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: CLOSED
(914) 654-5213 (Main)
(914) 654-5251 (Fax)
(914) 654-5210 (Automated)