- Accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
- School of Nursing accredited by the The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Baccalaureate Social Work Program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Education Programs accredited by the Regents Accreditation of Teacher Education
Two semesters - Fall and Spring; a January session and two Summer Sessions
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts
- Master of Science
- Master of Science in Education
118 full time faculty; 89% of which hold terminal degrees in their field
Student-to-faculty ratio is 11:1
More than 4,100 students are currently enrolled at CNR.
More than 50,000 alumnae/i currently representing 45 states and 44 foreign countries.
Over 90% of SAS and SN students receive financial aid packages, which combine grants, loans, and work study from Federal, State and private agencies, as well as from the College.
The main CNR campus is situated on 20 suburban acres in New Rochelle, NY, 16 miles north of Manhattan.
The main campus is comprised of 20 major buildings including Leland Castle, a National Historic Site, which houses the Castle Gallery; the Mooney Center with its computer and photography labs and TV Production Studio; the 220,000 volume Gill Library; the Student Campus Center; the Rogick Life Sciences Building with its many laboratories; four residence halls; the innovative Learning Center for Nursing, and the new state-of-the-art Wellness Center.