Institutional Goals & Objectives
1. 21st Century Academics
- Create innovative program offerings that are grounded in the liberal arts and responsive to a changing environment.
- Develop programs that distinguish and strengthen our academic program across the institution.
- Provide innovative holistic programs to support student success.
2. Strategic Enrollment Management
- Achieve optimal enrollment in every program institution-wide.
- Increase persistence to graduation institution-wide.
3. Optimizing Resources
- Reduce tuition dependency and expand alternative revenue streams.
- Improve operational efficiencies through optimal use of human and capital resources.
- Align resources with strategic planning goals and objectives.
- Comprehensive management of institutional risk.
4. One CNR
- Encourage institution-wide faculty and staff development and programmatic collaboration.
- Allocate resources and support across all campuses to ensure student success.
- Affirm institution-wide representative shared governance.
- Establish community-wide technological proficiency and digital literacy.
5. Branding & Identity
- Promote an effective and consistent brand that clarifies our image and heritage and emphasizes our academic strengths and mission.