The College of New Rochelle’s perfect location provides the best of all worlds – a safe campus in a beautiful suburban community with a culture all its own, and the cultural and academic advantages of New York City.
Our campus is minutes away from New York City by train or bus ride from downtown New Rochelle – close enough to catch an early dinner with friends on a weeknight, or spend an entire weekend exploring.
Your choice ...
View Larger Map
- Find the tallest pastrami sandwich at Katz's Deli on the Lower East Side.
- Debate the concept of art over Andy Warhol’s art at MOMA (Museum of Modern Art).
- Reconnect with your ancestry at Ellis Island.
- Feel the awesome presence of God at the magnificent St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
- People watch in Central Park.
- Get tickets to a live taping of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
- See the Alvin Ailey Dance Company perform at Lincoln Center.
- Stroll through rose gardens at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
- Catch the Nets or Islanders in Brooklyn, the Knicks or Rangers at Madison Square Garden, the Mets in Queens, or the Yankees in the Bronx.
- Take in a Jets or Giants game at MetLife Stadium, or try that other kind of football at Red Bull Arena.
- Check out the map below for just a few of the attractions in the area.