Why Choose the Graduate School?
The Graduate School at The College of New Rochelle offers master's degrees and certificate programs to a diverse range of motivated students who want to make a meaningful difference in their chosen field. These are a few of the reasons why the Graduate School might be the right school for you.
- Practical education – The Graduate School prepares students to transition directly into new or advanced positions in their field through a rigorous, career-oriented curriculum.
- Exceptional faculty – Our distinguished and caring faculty are united in the belief that education centers on the student. Thanks to this philosophy, students at the Graduate School build close relationships with their instructors and benefit from a personalized educational experience.
- Flexible schedule – The Graduate School offers weekend, evening, and summer courses as well as full- and part-time study options in order to accommodate our students' responsibilities outside of the classroom.
- A community devoted to doing good – Our students take our Ursuline values to heart. Students at the Graduate School seek not only to advance professionally, but also to commit to engaging careers that make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Intellectual exchange – Graduate students at CNR belong to a vibrant and supportive community that welcomes individuals from a variety of professional and personal backgrounds.
- Ideal location – Our beautiful and historic campus is only a few miles away from the extensive opportunities New York City offers, which means our students can benefit from professional and educational experiences found nowhere else in the world.