1368 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY 11216
Located in the heart of Bedford-Stuyvesant, the Brooklyn Campus is housed in the renowned Restoration Plaza, a center for cultural programs and community service activities. Established in 1985, the campus provides convenient access for diverse communities in Brooklyn, as well as in Queens and on Long Island.
The campus is home to computer-assisted classrooms and labs, a technology-based learning skills center, and a multi-purpose resource center. The Mother Irene Gill Memorial Library on campus provides a variety of print and online resources to all students, including full research assistance.
The campus is a block away from the Nostrand Avenue station on the A and C subway lines.