Dining services on the Main Campus of The College of New Rochelle are provided by CulinArt. CulinArt presents an array of new and exciting breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options for the CNR community. Visit us at the newly renovated Sweeny Student Center Food Court or the coffee shop in Gill Library, both on the Main Campus.
CulinArt and The College of New Rochelle encourage you to maintain a healthy lifestyle that incorporates wholesome, balanced food choices, regular exercise, and an overall attention to living well. You can eat well on campus with:
- Our Eat Well program identifies nutritious, guilt-free menu options in all of our cafés
- 500 calories-or-less meal selections, available daily
- Café consultations, timely nutrition information and innovative recipes from our registered dietitian
- Inspirational tips and tricks on how to live and eat well
- News trends from our quarterly eat well nutrition newsletter
- Annual National Nutrition Month promotion
View CulinArt's weekly menu highlights to find a meal just right for you, and look for our themed promotions and food trend menu specials for an added touch of excitement.
Students with questions regarding allergens or dietary restrictions, please contact CulinArt's RD at email@example.com.
Hours of Operation
Sweeny Student Center Food Court
- Monday thru Thurs: 7:30 am until 9:30 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am until 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday (BRUNCH HOURS) : 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday (DINNER HOURS): 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Café at Gill Library
- Monday through Saturday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sunday 9 a.m.-10 p.m.