BSN - Transfer Program
The College of New Rochelle accepts BSN Transfer students in the Fall and Spring semesters. Students can transfer in as “clinical ready” if they have completed the pre-requisites at another college, or “non-clinical ready” and complete the pre-requisites at CNR.
- The Pre-Requisites are as follows:
- A&P I & Lab (3.5 credits)
- A&P II & Lab (3.5 credits)
- Microbiology & Lab (3 credits)
- General Chem & Lab (4 credits)
- Bio Concepts (3 credits)
- Nutrition (2 credits)
- General Psychology (3 credits)
- Developmental Psychology (3 credits)
- Sociology (3 credits)
- English I (3 credits)
- English II (3 credits)
- Algebra (3 credits)
At The College of New Rochelle nursing students in all programs are assigned to clinical rotations at some of the leading clinical agencies in the world. While students may have some opportunities to request available clinical sites during their 5 semesters of study, specific days, times, and locations cannot be guaranteed. Clinical rotations are scheduled Monday through Saturday with available clinical faculty. At present, there are no Sunday clinicals.