Gaining experience in clinical settings is an integral part of academic programs at the School of Nursing & Healthcare Professions . Our proximity to New York City and the school's reputation gives students access to some of the finest health care institutions in the world.
Affiliates of our undergraduate and graduate nursing programs include:
- New York-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Blythedale Children's Hospital
- Calvary Hospital
- United Hebrew Geriatric Center
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- and many other institutions throughout the greater New York area.