To apply for undergraduate admission to The College of New Rochelle, you must submit the following:
- Completed online application
- Copy of your transcripts from a secondary school (originals will be needed for the I-20)
- Copy of your passport photo page
- TOEFL or IELTS test results: IBT 79, IELTS 6.0.
- Financial statement ($47,300; can be less if award is given)
- Bank statement (statements can be sent upon notification of admission; government-sponsored students should submit a letter of support from their sponsoring agency instead of the bank statement).
An applicant who submits a completed application packet with originals and a bank statement can receive an I-20 within two weeks of receipt of the materials by the College. Please note: Copies of materials can be used for an admissions decision, but originals must be received in order to get an I-20.
Conditional acceptances are given to qualified students who need additional language instruction.
Transfer student applicants already in the United States are asked to submit a secondary school transcript evaluation if they have not completed two semesters at an accredited university or college in the United States.
Transfer student applicants from outside the United States are asked to submit course descriptions and syllabi from their undergraduate courses, undergraduate transcripts, and a secondary school transcript.