- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Previous college work at a 3.0 or above. Some advanced coursework.
- Completed online application
- Writing sample of no more than 30 double-spaced pages
- For fiction applicants: novel excerpt, one or several short stories
- For creative nonfiction applicants: memoir excerpt, one or several pieces of creative nonfiction
- Statement of purpose: Tell us what you hope to achieve as a writer, and how you envision serving others through your writing.
- 2 letters of recommendation: At least one letter should come from an instructor familiar with your writing.
- Official transcripts
Application Deadline: February 15th