Transfer of Credits

Graduate course work at other institutions may be considered for transferred to The College of New Rochelle during the admission process. The Dean must approve all coursework for transfer.

The course work may be approved if it is graduate level from an accredited institution, is equivalent to a course offered in the applicants program, with a grade of B or higher, taken within the last five years, and not counted toward another graduate degree or certificate program.

The number of transfer credits is limited to a maximum of 20 percent of the total program credits. Following admission to the Graduate School, all subsequent coursework must be completed at The College of New Rochelle (excluding undergraduate prerequisites).