BSN - Transfer Program
The College of New Rochelle accepts BSN Transfer students in the Fall and Spring semesters. Students can transfer in as “clinical ready” if they have completed the pre-requisites at another college, or “non-clinical ready” and complete the prerequisites at CNR. The program is rolling admission, and seats are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A&P I & Lab (3.5 credits)
- A&P II & Lab (3.5 credits)
- Microbiology & Lab (3 credits)
- General Chem & Lab (4 credits)
- Concepts in Biology (3 credits) can be waived and replaced with an elective if the A&P I and II requirements are fulfilled
- Nutritional Science (2 credits)
- General Psychology (3 credits)
- Developmental Psychology (3 credits) must cover lifespan
- Sociology (3 credits)
- English I (3 credits)
- English II (3 credits)
- College Math (3 credits) can be Algebra, Quantitative Reasoning or Pre-Calculus
For specific questions about prerequisites, please contact the Office of Admission at 914-654-5452 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer Credit Policy
- All required liberal arts and sciences courses must be a C+ or better
- All elective courses must be a C- or better
- All nursing courses must be taken at CNR
- CLEP credits are allowed with a maximum of 15 credits with a passing grade of a 50
- If transferring credits from an international college or university, the transcript must be evaluated by World Education Services or any U.S.-accredited evaluator of international credit.
To review application and admission policies, please visit Transfer Admission Requirements.
Please note: At The College of New Rochelle, nursing students in all programs are assigned to clinical rotations at some of the leading clinical agencies in the world. While students may have some opportunities to request available clinical sites during their five semesters of study, specific days, times, and locations cannot be guaranteed. Clinical rotations are scheduled Monday through Saturday with available clinical faculty. At present, there are no Sunday clinicals.